Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Real Football Predictions: 2020 Edition

 

So I doubt many people care about my real football predictions for the 2020 season, but I do it every year, and I can't break tradition!  Last year I picked the Rams to win it all (yikes!), but I did have the Chiefs at least making it to the Super Bowl.  So I was close...ish.  There's an extra Wild Card team in each conference this year, so there are two more chances for me to be wrong!  But I'm going to try to nail all of these, right?  

We'll see.  I just hope we have an entire NFL season complete with playoffs and a Super Bowl!


Here's what I predict for 2020:

AFC East: Buffalo Bills
AFC North: Pittsburgh Steelers 
AFC South: Tennessee Titans
AFC West: Kansas City Chiefs
AFC Wild Card1: Baltimore Ravens
AFC Wild Card2: New England Patriots
AFC Wild Card3: Las Vegas Raiders
[Chiefs over Bills in AFC Championship Game]

NFC East: Dallas Cowboys
NFC North: Minnesota Vikings
NFC South: New Orleans Saints
NFC West: Seattle Seahawks
NFC Wild Card1: San Francisco 49ers
NFC Wild Card2: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
NFC Wild Card3: LA Rams
[Saints over Seahawks in NFC Championship Game]

Super Bowl Prediction: Saints over Chiefs

Playing Precisely, Brees Answers Critics - The New York Times


Cheers,
Bart

No comments:

Post a Comment