Wednesday, November 27, 2019

2019 Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings

Image result for drew brees falconsThe bye weeks are over, and this is the last week to get your fantasy teams in the playoffs.  Of course you might already be in or out or whatever, but it's more dramatic to think you need this win to get into the playoffs.  Regardless of your fantasy situation, let's get right into the rankings so I can focus on more important things like eating delicious side dishes on Thanksgiving.  :)

Hit me up in on Twitter if you have any specific questions that can't be answered by my rankings!






QBs
Ryan Tannehill continues to be a viable starter every single week, and he could just get you to the promised land in fantasy.  He was the #2 fantasy QB in Week 12, and the #3 QB was Sam Darnold, who I had 7 spots higher than the ECR).  Darnold should be a great streamer again this week in Cincinnati, and he faces the Dolphins at home in Week 14.  Giddyup!  Last week I was lowest on Aaron Rodgers (-8 vs ECR), and he didn't even finish in the top-20.  He should bounce back this week against the Giants, but he's no longer the same every week starter he used to be.

RBs
Except for a handful of guys in the 40s, my RB ranks were pretty similar to the ECR last week.  So not a ton to talk about there.  As for this week, right now I'm fairly high on Sony Michel and down on Joe Mixon and Tevin Coleman.  We'll see if that holds true as we get closer to kickoffs for these games.

WRs
Image result for deandre hopkinsI faded Amari Cooper last week in New England (-10 vs ECR), but apparently not enough.  He finished with zero fantasy points, and it's really making DeAndre Hopkins difficult to rank this week.  I assume he'll get shadow coverage from Gillmore, and that has meant fantasy death for so many WRs this year.  I'll probably end up ranking Nuk outside of my top-20, but it's so hard to drop such a talented guy that far...

TEs
I went back to the Ryan Griffin well in Week 12, and he found the endzone again.  If you picked him up off the waiver wire, keep rolling him out there until he stops producing (which I think won't be until at least Week 15).  I was down on Darren Waller last week (-6 vs ECR), and I was right to be low on him.  But with Hunter Renfrow likely out for a while, I expect him to get back to heavy usage in that offense.  I like for him to have a good chance to be the top TE here in Week 13.

DEFs

I finished as the #15 expert in defense accuracy last week and was in the top-30 overall.  It was a good week for me, and I hope to keep the momentum going.  I'm only 81st overall for the season, and I'd love to inch a little closer to the top 50 or 60 rather than fall outside of the top-100.  I'll keep grinding!


As for my betting picks, I've been doing REALLY well in that department lately (and on the season).  But as we saw in Week 9, one bad week can really drop you in the rankings.  I was the #14 expert in Week 12, and I'm currently #12 on the season.  I started playing around with moneyline bets the last couple of weeks, and I might incorporate a few more this week just to see how that goes versus the ATS picks.  It looks like my moneyline picks aren't showing in the table below, but currently I have: Cowboys, Saints, Eagles, Ravens, Rams, and Patriots.

Like my player rankings, I'll update these picks as the week goes on as well so feel free to check back before kickoff if you care to see who I've picked and who I might've taken off.





Cheers,
Bart

No comments:

Post a Comment