Wednesday, November 13, 2019

2019 Fantasy Football Week 11 Rankings

Did you survive the bye-nado or bye-mageddon or whatever people were calling it?  Only two more weeks of byes and then a full slate of games in Week 13 before the fantasy playoffs.  The fantasy season sure goes by fast, doesn't it?  Let's get right to the rankings!







QBs
I was high on Ryan Tannehill for maybe the third week in a row, and I said he'd be a good streamer again versus the Chiefs.  And although it wasn't pretty, he finished as a top-12 fantasy QB.  He's on a bye this week, so he's likely to hit a lot of waiver wires.  If you're in need of a quarterback and can afford the bench space, I think he's actually worth a stash.  I know that sounds kinda crazy, but he's produced and he has a nice schedule Weeks 12-16. 

RBs
Image result for alvin kamaraI've been down on studs facing the Bucs in recent weeks, and Week 10 was no different.  The combination of David Johnson/Kenyan Drake did nearly nothing.  If you haven't been fading RBs versus Tampa, it's time to start.  I realize that's tough with someone like Kamara, and I'm sure you're starting him (especially with 4 teams on a bye), but I don't have him anywhere near a top-12 RB this week.

WRs
I was high on Ted Ginn versus the ECR in Week 10, and I even started him in DFS to round out a lineup.  I was shocked to see Drew Brees struggle against that Falcon defense, especially coming off a bye!  It was just so unexpected.  I thought the Saints would put up 30+ points, but they were terrible.  It's a bounce back game this week against Tampa, as everyone seems to be able to do it through the air against them (not so much against the run, as I mentioned above).  I might back off Ginn a bit this week, but I'm not backing off Brees.

TEs
Image result for darren fells texansI was finally good at ranking the TE position in Week 9, but I was back outside the top-100 experts at the position in Week 10.  It continues to be my Achilles heel, and I absolutely hate ranking the position in general.  So while I may be high/low on certain guys this week, I just don't feel that confident about the position given my track record.

DEFs
Defenses on the other hand, I've been decent at ranking this year.  I'm currently sitting at 33rd on the season among the 150 or so experts, and I was 16th last week.  I hope to keep that rolling here in Week 11.

Let's wrap this up and get right into my Week 11 picks, shall we?


Cheers,
Bart

No comments:

Post a Comment