Wednesday, November 20, 2019

2019 Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings

Image result for brian hill falconsSometimes you make the wrong start/sit call and it's the difference in a win versus a loss.  That was the case for me in Week 11 when I plugged Brian Hill into my FLEX spot for John Brown.  I didn't want to sit John Brown because he had a great matchup and has been very consistent.  But the rest of my lineup was set, and this was the only real decision to make.  I liked Hill's opportunity against a Panther defense that had been one of the worst against RBs over the last month.  And if you look at the opportunity, it actually was pretty good.  He was a bit unlucky getting vultured by Ollison for one score and then a holding penalty called another potential TD back.  It could've been a totally. different narrative if Hill found the endzone once or twice, but he didn't.  John Brown hit paydirt twice though, and those points were left on my bench.  It happens...

But now it's onto Week 12, and it's the last week of byes (woohoo!).  I'll do my best to accurately answer most of your start/sit questions with my rankings below, and if I can't, then I'll at least show my work if you have a question about someone.  Feel free to hit me up in the comments section or (even easier) on Twitter!






QBs
I wasn't super high/low on any QBs in Week 11, so I'll just remind you that Ryan Tannehill is back from his bye and back into the streaming conversation.  Check your waiver wire because he's probably on it...and there could be even better options out there.  Sam Darnold, anyone...?  Jeff Driskel?  I have plenty of waiver wire guys in my top-15 or so QBs this week.

RBs
I've been down on stud RBs facing the Bucs for some time now, and I didn't have Kamara in my top-12.  That turned out to be the wrong call last week, but I did have Mark Ingram in my top-12, and he scored twice against the Texans.  This week with Marlon Mack injured, I'm pretty much forced to start Brian Hill against Tampa, but I don't like it.  With Dalvin Cook on a bye though, Saquon is my only other healthy RB and the waiver wire is THIN.  So here's to hoping Hill can do what Kamara did against the Bucs last week.  Ha!  Not likely...

WRs
I was high on Mohamed Sanu and Jamison Crowder last week, but only one of those worked out well.  Crowder has been amazing with Sam Darnold, and he cracks my top-15 WRs this week.  I also have Jarvis Landry up there, as I think Baker Mayfield will go off against the Dolphins.  I'm probably going to stack Baker and OBJ in DFS, but I'm considering working Landry into a lineup as well.

TEs
Related imageI was 10 spots higher than the ECR on Ryan Griffin last week, and that proved to be accurate.  He actually finished as the #1 TE in Week 11, so as it turns out, I wasn't nearly high enough on him.  With a bunch of top tight ends on byes and/or injured this week, Griffin is actually in my top-5.

DEFs
I've been doing pretty well ranking defenses lately, and I'll try to keep that going here in Week 12.  As of right now, I'm not too high on many Ds versus the ECR, but I'm down on quite a few.  We'll see how that shakes out come Sunday.

And speaking of Sunday, let's get right into my Week 12 picks and finish this thing up!  Last week was a good one with my betting picks, as I went 5-0 ATS (my best this season) and 12-4 overall.  I hope I can keep it rolling here in Week 12!



Cheers,
Bart

No comments:

Post a Comment