Monday, September 30, 2019

2019 Fantasy Football Rest of Season Rankings

Image result for patrick mahomes imageTwo 0-3 AFC North teams are currently playing on MNF, and I don't really care about that game one bit.  It felt like a good night to catch up on the DVR and also get the first version of my Rest of Season rankings out there.  We're a quarter of the way through the regular season, so it just feels right.  I'll try to update this post weekly, so just bookmark it and check back frequently for updates.

Cheers,
Bart



4 comments:

  1. I am curious to find out what blog cuoc bong 88 system you’re working with? I’m having some minor security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more safe. Do muaveso you have any ket qua 7m suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bongdalu là trang đăng tải các thông tin bóng đá và các môn thể thao chính xác nhất. Để hiểu rõ chi tiết và không phải mất nhiều công sức tìm kiếm thì anh em có thể xem tất cả tại trang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.we provide.luminate Your Apparel Luminous Printing's Affordable High-Quality T-Shirts in Singapore please visit my website.T shirt printing singapore

    ReplyDelete