Wednesday, December 29, 2021

2021 Fantasy Football Week 17 Rankings

This is it. It's Championship Week.  If you're playing for it all, congrats.  It's tough to even make it this far during a normal year, much less this crazy one with all of the COVID stuff.  This season has been a fun one for me with all of my new followers on Twitter.  I've enjoyed all of the start/sit questions, conversations, etc.  I appreciate all of it.  I really do.  I'm going to keep my intro short for this final week of the fantasy season.  If you have a specific question, just hit me up on Twitter.

One more time...to the rankings!



2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic article about the fantasy sports industry. I appreciate you sharing this important information with me. Your website provided me with a wealth of information that will prove to be beneficial in the long run.

    Fantasy Soccer App Development

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've posted a very informative post here. This article provided me with some useful knowledge. Thank you for sharing that. Keep up the good work.

    Android App Development Company

    ReplyDelete