Wednesday, December 22, 2021

2021 Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings

If you're still with me here in Week 16, it probably means you're in the semifinals in your fantasy playoffs.  Or maybe you're still playing for 2022 draft position or to stay out of last place.  Maybe you're just still having fun and don't want the season to end.  Whatever the case, I'm glad you're here.  The season always seems to fly by, and it's hard to really appreciate the fantasy season when you're in it.  Whatever it is you're still playing for, try to stay focused down the stretch because it'll all be over soon!

I've really enjoyed Sundays from like 12:40-12:55pm EST when I've had the time to answer questions on Twitter for start/sit decisions.  I wish I could say I had time for it every Sunday, but it just doesn't always work out that way.  So if you have any questions ahead of time, feel free to hit me up on Twitter and we can get the conversation going there.

Let's get right to the rankings, shall we?




No comments:

Post a Comment