Wednesday, December 15, 2021

2021 Fantasy Football Week 15 Rankings

The byes are finally over, and it's time for the fantasy playoffs.  But this week has a strange feel to it, doesn't, it?  All of the COVID cases have me thinking a game or two might actually get canceled this week.  Or even worse for fantasy/planning purposes, what if they move games to Tuesday or Wednesday like they did last year?  

I know I'm getting ahead of myself because there's really no mention of things like this yet, but it's in the back of my mind.  Below are my initial rankings with a lot of guys intentionally missing for now.  I'll be updating them daily and of course leading up to kickoffs for Thursday, SATURDAY (don't forget this week!), and 1:00pm Sunday when they're locked.

As always, feel free to hit me up on Twitter for all of your start/sit decisions not answered by my rankings.  I've really appreciated all of the new followers this season, and I continue to enjoy the back and forth conversations I've had with some of you on Twitter.  So keep em coming!  And here's to hoping I can finish strong and hang on in the top-10 for the FantasyPros accuracy competition because we're in the home stretch.

To the rankings!



No comments:

Post a Comment