Wednesday, September 29, 2021

2021 Fantasy Football Week 4 Rankings

Last week, I mentioned how hard it can be not to overreact to Week 1, and it can be prove equally difficult to determine what is and is not a trend after Week 2.  Well, I must have guessed right on a few of those because I ended up as the #2 most accurate expert on FantasyPros in Week 3!

I'm glad to see a few more followers on Twitter (welcome!), and feel free to ask me questions there.  I enjoy having a discussion about trades, waiver wire adds, and of course start/sit decisions.  But to me, that's exactly what it is: a discussion.  A lot of people like to confirm their own opinions with a fantasy analyst or a friend, but sometimes you'll gain a perspective that you might not have been considering. 

One thing I added last week to each position ranking was tiers.  While I'm not sure how helpful they are for the reader, it's possible they helped me with my accuracy.  I guess we'll find out here in Week 4, won't we?  If you're new to my rankings, just know that I will update them regularly (at least daily from now until Sunday around noon).  So check the timestamp in the window below to make sure they're up to date.
 
Let's get to em!




No comments:

Post a Comment