Tuesday, September 14, 2021

2021 Fantasy Football Rest of Season Rankings

While it feels a little silly posting Rest of Season rankings after just one week of games, here I am doing it anyway.  Last year I finished as the #2 ROS ranker on FantasyPros just behind Dan Harris, so there's no time to wait if I want to get a jump start at trying for the #1 spot.  Sure, fewer people do the ROS rankings competition (maybe 30ish), but finishing second in anything other than pistols at dawn isn't too shabby.

I will update these rankings fairly frequently (like when big injuries happen), but I'll at least update them every Monday/Tuesday all season long.  Hopefully this list will help you when considering trade offers, but it can also be helpful to see the big picture on a player rather than kneejerk reactions that can occur on a weekly basis.  If you have any questions about these ROS rankings, feel free to hit me up on Twitter @bartonwheeler!




No comments:

Post a Comment