Wednesday, November 11, 2020

2020 Fantasy Football Week 10 Rankings

As you likely know, you only have a few more weeks to get into (or stay in) your league's playoff picture.  A lot of fantasy trade deadlines are this week, so swing a last minute deal if you can.  Be sure to take a look at your league settings and don't let the deadline pass you by.  If you have questions about a trade or otherwise, feel free to hit me up on Twitter @bartonwheeler.

OK.  Let's get right into the Week 10 rankings!





QBs
Before the 1:00 games kicked off on Sunday, I went on Twitter to call my shot with Drew Lock.  I bumped him up in my rankings to QB14 (+3 vs ECR), but my gut said he could finish as a top-5 play against the Falcons.  He did exactly that.  It wasn't pretty, but he got it done.  This week, Lock faces the Raiders and he could do his best impression of somewhere between Bortles and Jameis yet again.  I have him as a borderline top-15 QB, but as we get closer to Sunday I might just inch him closer to my top-10.  You could do worse with a streaming QB this week.  Maybe just don't watch the game...




RBs
I ranked Zeke all the way down at RB17 in Week 8, which was 7 spots lower than ECR.  He finished as the RB32.  I then ranked him as the RB29 in Week 9, and he finished as the RB29.  The Cowboys have a bye this week, and then hopefully at least Andy Dalton will be back to run this offense.  But Zeke might be someone to sell at the deadline if you can still get a top-12 RB for him.  I'm not confident he'll be that for the rest of the season.

I was really low on Le'Veon Bell last week (8 spots lower than ECR), and he'll likely be outside of my top-30 RBs when the Chiefs come back from their bye in Week 11.  He might even hit some waiver wires this week, so if you have CEH...maybe just check the waiver wire for Bell.  This is the time of year to start thinking about grabbing those high upside backups (even if you aren't the manager with the starter).  I realize Bell hasn't done much yet, but he's certainly an injury away from being a productive RB in the league's best offense.





WRs
I was down on more Cowboys than just Zeke last week, as I said I didn't think they'd score more than 13 points against Pittsburgh.  Well, somehow they scored 19 points, but CeeDee Lamb was the only decent producer in this game.  He ended up with 4 catches for 71 yards and a touchdown.  Amari Cooper was serviceable for fantasy purposes, and Michael Gallup was mostly an afterthought.  As with Zeke, hopefully Dalton will be back and help all Cowboys when they're back in action against the Vikings in Week 11.  If their offensive line can get a little healthier, I might even trust all of these guys a bit in the last third of the season.

My Week 10 betting picks are below.  I wasn't great against the spread last week, but I was good with my over/under picks for the third week in a row: 6-0!  We'll see if I can keep that streak going.

Cheers,
Bart


No comments:

Post a Comment