Monday, October 19, 2020

2020 Fantasy Football Rest of Season Rankings

As I'm sitting here watching game 2 of a Monday Night Football double-header, I thought I'd finally post some Rest of Season Rankings.  I've been working on these and keeping them up to date for a couple of weeks now, but it just feels silly posting them after like Week 2.  After Week 6?  Sure, why not?

I will update these rankings periodically but at least weekly, and likely it'll be on Monday or Tuesday after most games have been played.  Hopefully this list will help you when considering trade offers, but it can also be helpful to see the big picture on a player rather than kneejerk reactions that can occur on a weekly basis.  If you have any questions about these ROS rankings, feel free to hit me up on Twitter @bartonwheeler!

Cheers,
Bart





No comments:

Post a Comment