Monday, August 26, 2019

2019 Fantasy Football Rankings v8

Image result for andrew luckMy main league's fantasy football draft was Saturday night, and that's when some big news broke in the NFL.  The first big hit was Lamar Miller being carted off during his preseason game.  One guy in my league was lucky enough to get the alert in the middle rounds and immediately snag Duke Johnson a round before I was considering taking him anyway.  The biggest news obviously was Andrew Luck retiring, which my league found out immediately AFTER our draft.  Needless to say, not only was the guy who drafted Luck a little upset, but the T.Y. Hilton owner wasn't too happy either.  I actually kept Marlon Mack for a 4th rounder, and I'm still undecided as to how worried I really am.  I've lowered him a bit because the overall offense will certainly take a hit without Luck, but they still have a great offensive line.  If their defense can step up and keep them in games, maybe Mack's workload even increases.  We'll see. 

For now, here's my updated rankings.  Enjoy!

Cheers,
Bart



No comments:

Post a Comment