Monday, August 19, 2019

2019 Fantasy Football Rankings v7

Image result for chris godwinWe're coming up on Week 3 of the preseason, and then we'll be just two weeks from the regular season starting.  A ton of fantasy football drafts have already happened, but the next couple of weekends will see the most volume.  In fact, my main league draft is this Saturday, and we have to declare keepers in about 48 hours.  It's getting real, people.  I thought I'd post one more rankings update before Saturday, and I'll probably update it later in the week as well.  I'll then post another update or two before the season starts, along with a couple of articles I've been gradually working on.  I know you can't wait to see who this year's Zac Stacy is, right? 

Who...?

Exactly.

Let's do the rankings!

Cheers,
Bart



No comments:

Post a Comment