Wednesday, November 3, 2021

2021 Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings

Today was a wild ride with the NFL news. We had Aaron Rodgers testing positive for COVID-19, followed by several others including Saquon and A.J. Green.  Then there was the OBJ saga, which honestly you shouldn't care much about unless you're a Browns fan.  It's a low pass volume offense, and to be honest he hasn't been relevant since before we even knew what COVID-19 even was.  

It was pretty cool for me when I checked Twitter this afternoon and saw I was the #3 ranker for Week 8 and I'm now in the top-10 for the season!  That usually comes with a few new followers on Twitter, so welcome to you all.  I usually try to keep things pretty short here and adjust my rankings constantly throughout the week leading up to 1:00pm on Sundays. 

If you have any questions or just want to bounce something off me, let's keep the conversation going over on Twitter.  Let's get right to the rankings!



No comments:

Post a Comment