Monday, September 24, 2018

2018 Fantasy Football Rest of Season Rankings

Did I mention I love this FantasyPros rankings tool?  Well, I do.  Just when I thought I couldn't like it even more, the bye weeks hit and it automatically removes players from the Week 4 rankings.  But this post isn't about the weekly rankings.  That'll come in a couple of days...

Image result for le'veon bellAs I was clicking around on the Expert Platform, I also noticed other ranking tools available, so I thought I'd try something new here.  I don't know if I'll update this weekly or monthly or what, but the Updated Date will be in the top right corner of my ROS (Rest of Season) Rankings, and maybe I'll repost this or something as I update it.  Either way, I'm also using a slightly different format so you can easily see some of the notes I've made next to certain players.  I'm not going to take the time to make notes for 200+ guys, but I will jot down some of my thoughts on guys who may be injured, holding out, rookies who have yet to get playing time...stuff like that. 

OK.  Let's get to my first ever edition of my ROS Rankings!


No comments:

Post a Comment