Thursday, June 3, 2021

2021 Fantasy Football Rankings v2


It's been nearly 5 months since I posted my initial 2021 rankings, and the NFL Draft has shaken them up quite a bit since then.  In the coming months, we could still see guys like Julio Jones and Deshaun Watson shake them up even more.  

I still don't know what to do with Watson.  I'm ranking him like he could miss most of 2021, but who knows right now?  If you're doing an early draft in the next month or two, I would draft like he will miss all of 2021 (i.e. don't draft him unless it's a late round flier). If I were doing an early draft, I'd probably just avoid him altogether personally.  

As for Julio, it seems like he's on the way out but nothing is for sure right now.  I think he's pretty safe to draft in the WR2 range regardless, but his value could change a lot depending on where he lands (if he is, in fact, out of Atlanta). 

I have plenty of other notes next to guys I've moved around, but for now let's get right into it and let me know what you think on Twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment