Friday, April 9, 2021

2021 NFL Mock Draft - Round 1

It's crazy to stop and think about how life was a year ago when I was doing my 2020 NFL Mock Draft.  I'm not even talking about where we were as a country and planet earth in this pandemic, but rather what was going on for me personally...

My wife was almost 9 months pregnant with our second kid, and life was different...and about to change in a big way.  Now my son is almost a year old, my daughter is in love with him, and life is pretty good.  Oh, except my wife and I are both still working from home and the house is super loud and a constant mess.  But the weather is warming up and we're able to get outside more, so at least that's something.  And everyone is healthy, which is the most important thing right now.




What's less important but pretty fun to think about is the NFL Draft is now less than 3 weeks away.  Below you'll find my first mock draft with notes next to each player.  I might get crazy this year and do a Round 2 mock, but we'll see if I have the time to do that.  For now, take a look at my first round selections and let me know what you think on Twitter @bartonwheeler.

No comments:

Post a Comment