Sunday, April 12, 2020

2020 NFL Mock Draft - Round 1

Joe Burrow, Chase Young to participate in NFL draft - NFL.comLet's take a break from the real world for a minute and talk about the NFL draft because it obviously has a huge impact on fantasy.  I've predicted the first round of the draft below, and it includes three trades.  Why not have a little fun with it, right?  I've put notes next to each player, and I'll try to get an updated version out ahead of the draft.  But if not, this is probably it.  Or if I don't update my mock, maybe I'll get a quick article out about which positions to pay attention to for each team.  It all kind of depends on how this week goes because my wife is due with our second child, and we're in the home stretch.  As in, there should be a baby before there's an NFL draft.  So yeah, it's almost go time.  In the meantime, enjoy my mock NFL draft!

Cheers,
Bart

 
2020 NFL Mock Drafts powered by FantasyProsECR ™ - Expert Consensus Rankings

No comments:

Post a Comment